Inside modern hard disks are many precise parts and complicated electrical circuits that must work in unison for the hard disk to work properly. A failure of any component can result in a catastrophic hard disk crash and data corruption. Some types of hard disk crashes can render the hard disk inoperable through mechanical damage. The recovery of files from a damaged Mac hard disk is often possible only with the help of a specialized hard disk repair shop and its professional tools. Released by the MiniTool Team, MiniTool Mobile Recovery for iOS is professional but free iPhone data recovery software. Unlike iTunes backup restoration, this way can help restore some certain types of data to a computer or Mac and the recovered files can be directly viewed. It’s so frustrating to run into the iPhone black screen of death.
- These tools help you to effortlessly restore your iMessage, SMS, contacts, notes, photo, video, and more.
- By the time it completes, unplug the phone and you can see the firmware has been restored properly.
- To restore the backup, you can click “Backup History” to restore the backup.
- Before heading for any complex solution, you should check the following three things.
- So, you may want to update your iPhone to this latest iOS version.
No matter whether your iPhone is in a normal state or not, AnyFix can update or restore your iPhone. The first step is to put your device into DFU mode, and you can watch this video for detailed steps. Once files are selected, you will see Update button, click this button to continue. Connect the device to the computer using USB cable and click “Next”. If your device can not be detected, follow the instruction to put your device into DFU mode or Recovery mode.
- ITunes/Finder will install the updates and restart your iPhone and you will see Success message on iTunes dashboard.
- With the release of iOS 16.4, many iOS users can’t wait to update their phone to enjoy the all‑new personalization features in iOS 16.
- In the last 10 years, she has been published in dozens of publications internationally and won an excellence award.
- Shirley graduated from English major and is currently an editor of MiniTool Team.
- The following steps will clearly demonstrate how to solve the firmware file not compatible issue.
Moreover, the iPhone might continuously reboot due to four factors – bad update, malware attack, unstable driver and hardware issues. stock Android firmware Today in this post on MiniTool, we will focus on dealing with one of the typical problems – iPhone X/8/7/6 hanging and restarting.
It is secure and comprehensive solution to all iPhone software problems. In case the iPhone software problem is not fixed, or you are too bugged by the latest iOS upgrade glitches, downgrade to the previous iOS. However, beware as the process wipes iPhone/ iPad data completely. Besides these main reasons for experiencing an iTunes error when performing a restore on your iDevice, a couple other hardware incompatibilities might be a cause. So, before jumping in the solution section, make sure you check the following tips. To restore the backup, you can click “Backup History” to restore the backup.
0 comments on How to Reinstall Apple iPhone Software Chron com